Home / Life of a Case / Appeal


If one side or the other believes that the judge made an error in law at any point along the way, that party has a right to appeal to jury verdict to a higher court. A higher court may either uphold the jury verdict or order a new trial.


Contact Form

We will respond to your inquiry in a timely fashion. Thank you.

Quick Contact Form