Portland Employment Attorney Fights for Employee Rights
Working to safeguard Oregon employees’ civil and constitutional rights
The law itself does not create justice. It takes an attorney’s understanding of the law, a client’s courage and a jury’s verdict to accomplish that. If you’re being mistreated at work, Charese Rohny Law Office, LLC provides the knowledge, support and persuasive advocacy necessary to enforce your rights. As an Oregon trial lawyer for the past 21 years, I’ve successfully fought for employees against powerful government agencies and some of the nation’s largest corporations. I understand that confronting one’s employer is intimidating, which is why I offer complete and unwavering support when it’s time for you to take a stand.
Dedicated counsel to ease your legal and emotional burdens
Whether you’ve been discriminated against at work, wrongfully terminated or victimized by unlawful retaliation, our firm ensures you’ll receive:
- Experienced advocacy — I’ve represented employees as part of a larger firm and now in my own practice. In addition to serving clients, I have championed workers’ legal rights through my involvement with several professional and community organizations.
- Trustworthy advice — I care about my clients and their rights to fair treatment at work. That’s why I strive to be not just a legal representative, but also a compassionate advisor in what is often a very stressful time.
- Skilled, strategic representation — My experience as an attorney and in the corporate world affords me an understanding of my client’s situation from both sides. Drawing upon this background, I work with you to craft a litigation strategy that gives you the best chance at success.
Our firm understands that civil and constitutional rights are sacred. When employers violate their duty to uphold them, we are dedicated to holding each responsible party accountable.
Oregon law firm assisting with employment and other matters
With more than 20 years of experience in the legal field, I deliver determined representation for various types of cases, including:
- Discrimination — If you believe discrimination cost you a job, a promotion or any other workplace benefit, we work diligently to prove and correct it.
- Whistleblower and retaliation actions — We advocate on behalf of whistleblowers, employees punished by their employers for reporting company misconduct.
- Sexual harassment — Rohny Law is experienced in assisting sexual harassment victims who have been pressured to provide sexual favors or subjected to an intolerably offensive environment.
- Wrongful termination — We provide experienced wrongful termination counsel for individuals who believe they have been dismissed for an illegal reason.
- Family and pregnancy leave — Employees often are unsure of their legal rights to pregnancy and family leave. We can advise you on the personal time you’re entitled to under the law.
- Child sexual abuse — For any suspected sexual abuse of a child, immediate assistance from an experienced attorney is crucial. This is especially true for statutory mandatory reporters, such as doctors, teachers, and members of the clergy, who are legally bound to notify authorities when they suspect child sexual abuse.
For any of these matters, Rohny Law provides responsive, caring service dedicated to achieving the best possible result in your case.
Contact a Portland employment law firm to schedule a consultation
If you have questions about an employment matter, serious injury or suspected child abuse, call us at the Charese Rohny Law Office, LLC at 503-206-8595 or contact us online to schedule a consultation.